Tuesday, December 6, 2011

christmas 2011.

hi bloggie. long time no see :P hehe. christmas is around the corner. it's really reaching soon. hehe. but i got no plan on it. this will be really a very special christmas for me. cause this is the first christmas that i going to pass without some one. i'm not christian, so i dun celebrate christmas actually. but christmas means a lot for me. a date that i got to know because of u. but no point mentioning a ppl that have been leave me since long ago. times of betrays. but thisis the last. u ll never come back anymore. and i dun need u anymore. i'm just 19. too young to say bout love. haha. i know nothing about it. alright. stop all those crap.

Everyone has their christmas wish list. well, same as me. but this time my christmas wish list is no longer an expensive present. but something that i really want for my life. i never tell anyone about this. but now i'm going to say it here, at this dead blog. I WANT A DRIVER AND PERSONAL ASSISTANT!!!! hehehe. this will be my christmas wish, new year wish, birthday wish and whatever wish. so i need to work hard to make the wish to come true. last time i expect more that what i have done. but now i know
i need to work thousand times harder to archive what i have expect.

I fall and i grow. A lot of things happened this year. I swallow and i trying to move on. i'm facing a tougher life, no longer the one that just sleep and play. yea, it's hurt, it's pain to think bout all the memories but i'm still tough enough to f
ace everything. no matter the family problems, the financial problems, the study life or even the crap shit that torture me the most. i'm really tr
ying hard to solve all of it. no more drink like a mad cow or smokes like an insane. i want to be better and i ll be better.

to all the haters that keep on bullshit behind of me. i dun cruise u, i dun think of any revenge. i know i'm not prefect. but i dun live for u. continue what u are doing. that's make me stronger. thankyou!

i admire u for reasons. u work so hard for your life. u are the one i want to be!
this picture taken by me when i'm in genting. purposely there just to meet her, my love, kate tsui :)


No comments:

Post a Comment